- We welcome returning and new registrants to our Fall 2013 semester. We hope you all had a great summer.
- We offer 15 courses. Almost all of the spring courses return, plus the highly popular Exploring Opera makes its annual Fall return, and Purposeful Voyages returns after a hiatus. New courses include Four Classic American Playwrights and The 1770s: Past, Present and Future Participants.
- We think WWLL is privileged to have a marvelous array of teachers offering their expertise and time. As we say on the header of page 4, you can help WWLL remain healthy and show your appreciation to the teachers by bringing one (or more) friends to share the WWLL experience.
- A housekeeping item: We realize parking is a challenge, but please do not park in the church lot’s fire lanes. It is against the law. You will be asked to move or be towed.
Bring a Friend!
At the end of the Spring 2012 semester, 65 Registrants answered a brief questionnaire. 50% of the respondents said they were introduced to WWLL by a friend, and it was virtually unanimous that they would recommend WWLL to a friend.
We therefore encourage you to tell your friends about WWLL. Our policy is that prospective registrants may attend up to two sessions as our guest.
Fall 2013 Courses Summary
- Exploring Opera (Sessions 1 – 5)
- Four Classic American Playwrights
- Live Music Recitals (Sessions 6 - 10)
- Purposeful Voyages to Less-Traveled Lands (Sessions 1 - 6)
- Stories as Seen through a Narrator’s Lens
- The 1770s: Past, Present & Future Participants
- The 19th Century French Novel
- Writing Your Story
- Timeline Trivia Game (Sessions 7 - 10)